Triangle Steel is Calgary's oldest structural steel fabricator with over 45 years' experience in steel fabrication and erection.
We are certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau as a division 1 company and are long-time members of the Canadian Institute of Steel Construction and the Canadian Construction Association.
The majority of our staff has been with us all or most of their career, a fact of which we are considerably proud.
Most of our shop staff served their apprenticeship at Triangle Steel, giving us an inherent quality control system, through the high level of expertise and knowledge on the shop floor.
With experience and commitment comes pride in a job well done and over the years our staff have proven themselves by rising to the challenge of some of the most difficult and complex projects in the structural industry. This has resulted in official recognition of excellence and safe working practices by some highly regarded customers.
Safety is paramount at Triangle Steel! We are founder members of the MHSA Partners program in Alberta and have an excellent record of safety with a very low accident frequency rate.
- Structural Steel for commercial buildings including hospitals, shopping centres, schools, and warehouses
- Structural Steel for industrial projects including modules, skids, and pipe racks
- Structural Steel for recreational facilities including hockey arenas, stadiums, and swimming pools
- Miscellanous Steel including stairs, handrails, catwalks, and ladders
- General Platework for light industrial projects
- Erection of our own fabricated products